This Glass Artist Feature is dedicated to Josh, a Florida native currently residing in Denver, Colorado. Kaliber Glass Works are known for their vivid colors and spectacular spiral designs.
- How did you get started making glass? I got started about 8 years ago in Pensacola, Florida. I went to see a friend for some weed, and he was making a pipe out of glass that looked like a lizard. I was stunned and in awe and knew I wanted to do it. Once I started, I couldn’t get enough.
- What inspires you to create a new piece? What inspires me to create a new piece is usually the colors I’m working with, the colors kind of draw the piece for me in my head.
- What is your favorite part of your job? My favorite part of glass is the end result , the customer’s reaction when they receive it in the mail (but pick ups are the best). That, and finishing something really nice without killing it
- Where can someone purchase your work? My work is available online through me via IG and Facebook, but I would like to get into some shops so my work could get to a larger audience.
- Sativa or Indica? Indicas these days.