Looks like we won’t be eating much from the fast food chain, as a marijuana joint found in Wendy’s Burger was misplaced by former employee Amy Seiber.

From the Huffington Post:

Police say when they showed up, Seiber, 32, told them the blunt belonged to her, and that she “misplaced” it inside the cheeseburger. She was arrested for possession of marijuana.

The customer told TMZ she suffered from symptoms similar to food poisoning and had to be hospitalized. She also said that Wendy’s offered to pay for her medical bills, and also gave her a $50 gift certificate.

I mean, I’m all for being blazed at work, but when it starts to affect your job, you should probably reconsider. Smoking a joint, is definitely different from eating one. If she wanted to pass, she should have just went up to them instead of placing it in their food, lol.